Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

UPDATE: Retarded Craigslist Golddigger!

Oh most glorious, glorious day!!!

Back around the election, I posted this, which talked about dumbtard women posting on CL. I was upset to find that the aircraft chick's post had expired before people really got a chance to read it.

But lo and behold, she's back!!! And this time, I'm hosting her CL ad well after it is taken off the CL servers.

Did I mention oh most glorious glorious day?

I'm ALL YOURS, as long as you have an AIRCRAFT - 30
Go read the original comments here. Everything still applies. Like the smoking nazi stuff.

Pic of me:

Play it as it lies!

My aircraft:

from EHOWA. Cute USAF captain at the bottom. Damn, I think the cute air force captain i met up in Seattle flew A-10s out of NAS Whidbey Island? it was some officer exchange program. very hawt