Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, February 10, 2005

GFY Thursday: Kim Jong Il

Okay, you short ugly biatch. Your ass is on notice.

Oh, and by the way, the first democrud who stands up today to criticize the failure of 6-nation talks, and instead, advocating that there should have only been unilateral talks between the US and NK, is going to get my wrath on the next GFY day. I'm waiting for that one (FYI, Clinton tried unilateral talks with North Korea and failed miserably). And if Nancy Pelosuck says it, I swear to god, I'll drive to her office in San Francisco and take a big, giant crap on her desk. Just you wait.

So, Mr. Ronerey, what about nuclear weapons don't you understand? I can almost guarantee the United States is going to nuke any 'axis of evil' country if it gets hit by a nuke. Screw apologist moonbats. Goodbye Iran. Goodbye North Korea. In fact, why not do it now? Let's stage a "nuclear accident" in North Korea. I can just see it now: OOPS! Did'm wittle pwootonium wod bwohwed up? Awww, po' wittle kohweeans. Maybe your great communist experiment should have concentrated on feeding its people first. Nice priorities, there. Any A.N.S.W.E.R. member want to tell me why you look up to this freak? I'm all ears...and one, big, fat middle finger.