Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's so farfetched, HFS, it's working right now as you read this!

I'm somewhat ashamed to say that I too fell victim to this media trap that really can only be attributed to the LIbEralS. (you like that there? pretty cool huh? check this one out: conserTRUTHvative. kinda trippy, huh?)

So everybody is abuzz about this GI Joe thing, as every blog I've come across today was talking about it. Save one. And even then, the galvin opinion slipped it in right under the radar...

I'm gonna go ahead and theorize that it was the LIbEralS who staged that pic, hax0red into an islam-o-site, and let the blogosphere run with what is quite the amusing story. This story is totally eclipsing what we right-minded should be moistening our panties about: The State of the Union!

I am not trying to seduce youWha' happened?Oh yes kids, I totally forgot. Until the Galvin Opinion reminded me. Funny-assed post, even mentions Nancy Pelo-suck. Who I've always maintained kinda looks like...

**shudders**

Creepy huh?

Well, yes. Go watch the State of the Union. Last year when i watched, i broke out the pistachios and peanuts and watched in lovely Oakland, CA and cheered like it was a baseball game. Then my in-the-closet-democrat roommate changed it when I wasn't looking. He didn't like the Fox News broadcast.

hopefully i can leave work before the president comes on the air. i've been blogging and commenting all day, i should be here late...

Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith