Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, February 21, 2005

More WSK for you. I've sorted through the raunch so you don't have to.

**snorts** Yeah, like you don't want to...

Posting a link to a Tio Jaime Nation, Xanga Province post here because it's toeing the SHoP line of relevancy. And yes, that has stopped me before. I've also blatantly disregarded it, true, and even when I've been much more sober than I am right now.

The alcohol is wearing off somewhat, although I hope to remedy that soon. I've ordered some pizza from domino's and will have pizza, some vodka/coke, and watch Robocop which I purchased today from Fry's in DVD form for $6.99.

"Vodka/coke, Tio Jaime?" you might find yourself asking. Well, if I may refer you to a previos SHoP post... You go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish to have or will have in the future. And because I know you liked that post, you can see the followup here.

I'll post a bit more later tonight, will see you in a bit,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith