Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, February 17, 2005

update from outpost Xanga

Can't get enough Tio Jaime here? Feeling the pangs of withdrawal? Here's what's happening in Tio Jaime Nation, Xanga Province...

3AM Criticism of Gilmore Girls
The Amazing Race 6 links
Star Trek nerds in action - VERY nerdy
Witty Sex Kitten Chat - me and SixH, no WSK
3AM Criticisms of TAR5 and TAR6 - also has greeting for the pervs who keep googling "hayden boobs" and "Marisa Miller Boobs"

Still no word from the higher-ups what they want me to be doing right now. For those of you just joining us, I was told by my boss before 8am PST on Monday to "Sit tight, while I find something for you to do." I've kept myself busy since then, and today I'll be reviewing the timesheets for the job.

Not a whole-day task, which is why I haven't even started it yet.

gonna stop by Safeway to supplement my lunch. no, that's not code for vicodin.

Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith