Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, February 07, 2005

Going shopping! (regular shopping, not SHoPping)

not sure why MLB is e-mailing this to their fans, but suffice it to say that I was surprised to find this promotional e-mail in my inbox.

Hmm, Ok more stuff to buy. Have you ever wanted your very own Japanese baseball fan? Go M's!

This is nice. Does it perhaps come with a curvy SF giants fan?

"These run small, order one size larger than normal." OK and now I'm thinking about women wearing form-fitting SF Giants boyshorts. This is hawt. If you are reading this and would like to watch baseball games together while you are underwear-clad, please let me know so i can get the pistachios and the hot dogs ready. Oh, and please be a woman.

Holy shit. Gonna put this post on hold while I buy this. Standby

**********

Oh rad. I just bought a dope-assed Mariners jacket!

Which would be hot when worn solely in conjunction with this. Oh, on a chick. Not on me. That's an abomination.

Umm, yeah. Because mariner fans love navy pinstripes.

$7.97 for a mike cameron t-shirt??? buy some garlic fries instead. Your child will not end up hating you.

Oh, hello dere! I'm moving back to seattle for baseball season.

Go Giants/M's,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith