Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer

I'm flossing my teeth right now. But first, here are some links to see where your very own Tio Jaime has been showing off his Charm lately...

The I Hate Liberals Web Forum
Somebody commented on a post here (sorry, too lazy to look it up. check the comments later, maybe it'll be there) from that forum, and so i registered and gave my salutations.

Almost no time at all had passed when some tard of a hippie started in, trying to be cute.

Fortunately, smart beats cute.

I'd like to point out that I stayed within the pre-defined decency constructs of the forum, not swearing a single time. For those regular SHoPpers, you'll readily know that this is no small task. Cock. Balls.

Also, I'd like to point out (and all of you will enjoy this) that I made the LIbEral mad enough at me to get him to call me a name first! Oh man, I love it when that happens. He called me a right-wing asshole, heh. I faintly recall SixH laying down suppressing fire for me in a blogwar once by noting that liberals acknowledge losing an argument when they resort to name-calling.

Oh yes, i call names here all the time, but it's always in the context of pointing out to yet another LIbEral troll just exactly why he lacks the cognitive ability that God granted the common gerbil.

So yes, keep your eyes on this one. I'll post links when the LZ gets hot and heavy.

The Shameless Brainless Antagonist
Here. This mental magician was first brought to the forefront here

And since then, he's broken his blog as there's an unclosed italics tag somewhere in his posts, and as such most of his lame-o posts are italicized.

Slick, dude, slick! Wish you any further to wow us with your intellectual prowess?

9 will win you 5 that he'll delete my comment pointing this out to him, so here it is, safely preserved in the SHoP living history...

Wow, you think I'm an idiot who can't operate the comments in haloscan?

Who's the mental magician whose blog is in italics because he can't figure out how to close an html tag?

n00b. If you need help with your blog, talk to either SixHertz or myself.
Tio Jaime, GOP Enthusiast | Email | Homepage | 02.27.05 - 5:26 am | #
i wonder if he'll fix the italics. whatta fucking joke

OK gotta finish flossing
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- sorry about the shitty post earlier. i would've had a cool little post, but right as i wrote that first sentence, my name was called for Round 4 of the Debate Tournament