Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, February 07, 2005

Unkymoods, potential lesbians. Just another day in the Paradise that is Benicia, CA. Yay.

Heh. I like how on the map, San Jose, Oakland, and even Suck-ramento are there, but not San Fran-fucking-cisco. Ha ha.

And this'll tie in to the City, lemme just stop for a second and see which way I want to verbally lead you.

OK. So despite having the same unkymood this morning, SixH and I are not gay for each other. I think we were just both in the Super Bowlin' mood. I wore my Mariners jersey to my party of choice, as they had just about as good a chance of making the Super Bowl as our beloved Niners did.

So what to do about the identical unkymoods? I changed my profile to Female again, thereby accessing the female variations. I'm still not a gay, for those of you scoring the game at home. And then I changed my mood to the ever-popular Chillin'.

But I wanted to see what the Sporty icon was for the Other Half first. It's some happy face that's boxing. Doesn't have a bow in her hair, but has cute pigtails. Kinda like MacKenzie over at the Cabaret.

I was hoping the icon would've been something like field hockey or lacrosse related. Because those chicks are quite tasty. We didn't have those at my all-boys high school, unfortunately.

But one of our rivals up in san francisco did. They turned co-ed four years before I started HS, so by the time I was graduating, they were fully co-ed. Point is, infrequent SHoPper Trosama min Asi went to this high school, and he had a friend Robb who had a younger sister who played lacrosse for this school.

I met this younger sister this year at Big Game after we tore Leland Stanfurd JUNIOR University a brand new, gaping asshole. Her apartment is right above the stadium. Oh my, is she HAWT. Unfortunately, she may derive just as much enjoyment from the Zoo where MacKenzie works as the boys and I would.

Lacrosse player for a high school in San Francisco? What a waste, as I fear she may have a case of the gay.

Which I have no problem with, I'd like to point out again. Consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever they want with whomever they want in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

Actually, I have two problems with the cute probably-lesbian who played lacrosse for Cal. (Lesbians? In Berkeley? Mooooo...) 1) Yet another school spirited Golden Bear who will not have the sex with me, and 2) After seeing this lesbian, I would totally start taking pitches from the other side of the plate if I was a straight woman contemplating switch-hitting or even just batting lefty from here on in (read: attractive and charming lesbian additionally decreases tio jaime's dating pool by reducing the number of heterosexual females).

Perhaps it would be best if I stopped chasing women that are unreasonably young, unreasonably old, unreasonably flaky, unreasonably nuts, or unreasonably lesbian.

You complete me,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith