Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

But Tio Jaime, I thought WAR IS NOT AN OPTION?

That's probably because, Little One, you've again made the mistake of listening to your friendly, neighborhood Bay Aryans.

War most certainly is an option. The very last option. Which means it should only be exercised when all other viable options have been thoroughly exhausted.

I've taken the liberty of preparing a response in Garfield-bookmark-form for all you SHoPpers out there.

Economic sanctions didn't work and weren't working and wouldn't have worked in the future. UN resolutions didn't work and weren't working and wouldn't have worked in the future. An allied military presence didn't work and wasn't working and wouldn't have worked in the future. You tell me, LIbEralS, what should we have done?

W could have pulled a Clinton and ignored the problem until somebody else came along and was handed a virtual timebomb. (And as an aside, once you ignore the democrud/media lies and distortions and misdirections and deceptions, you'll see that W plans to do the same thing to Social Security too. Fix it now while it's not anally hemmorhaging right before our eyes.)

It's a Good Thing we went to war when we did. The only reason I can think of for not going to war and waiting for something to necessitate it (umm, yeah like 9/11 wasn't enough) is to see the satisfying irony of the unavoidable ensuing war bolstered by the now-unavoidable draft of all these stupid little junior high "51% IS NOT A MANDATE" kids. Oh that would be sweet if we as a country were stupid enough to elect Hilliary or really any Democrud of your choosing and they were forced to institute a draft because of poorly executed foreign policy and the highly likely exodus of armed servicemen because who wants that C.U.N.T. as a Commander-in-Chief? Shit, I'd enlist just so I could leave in protest.

No, I'm just kidding. I would have the cojones to follow through with my commitments, despite my maladjusted political leanings.

And the link above reminds me of sweet, sweet San Diego. It kinda ties it all in with what appears to be the original point of this post.

A couple of days ago, on my way home from work I saw a pickup truck with this Protest Warrior sticker...

I'll admit my first instinct was to throw something at the truck because the design of the sticker really lends itself to misinterpretation. Not that I'm trying to take a dump on what PW is trying to do, oh heck no! I just read his recap of the inaugural protests, and to put your body and safety and well-being on the line against the Left? That is exactly the medicine which needs to be doled out in liberal doses to the hippies!

Unfortunately the Bay Aryans outnumber me probably 4 or 5 to 1. I don't have strength in numbers, so I must operate in a guerilla manner. I'm all about plausible deniability, as are you. You all like to see the dirty fight taken to the hippies, even if you don't consciously acknowledge it. Even the most principled of you like it when you read about me civilly disobeying. And that's good enough for me. Just so long as part of you sees the value in my work, you can disavow of whatever you want, whenever you want, and on-whichever-record you want.

But yeah, war? Only option. What would you have done, hippie?

Get Some,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith