Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A practical application of guerilla Republicanism

Found this on sixmeatbuffet...

Bush Lied! Bacon Fried!

See the Porsche?

Here's where it could be parked at night!

yay for the internets!

Go to the SHoP archives back in November and December and find "civil disobedience" on the page. Listen. Understand. Read my comment on SixMeatBuffet, and remember that I live five minutes from Berkeley. You do the math.

Although it would be nice to scoop the blogosphere, I really should sub this work out to somebody else, in general contractor fashion.

SHoP jihad: If you can get to this porche before me, I'll reward you with the Veal Parmigiana at my favorite restaurant. Please provide proof.

I am dead serious.


Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith

UPDATE: OK, i'm gonna retract the jihad. This was tongue-in-cheek, in case you couldn't tell. I realize that when you're dealing with Jihad Jimmy, it is tough to discern real from make-believe most of the time. Don't fuck with this guy's car. That's bad karma.

And duh, my real name is all over this blog and my own personal blog. And there are three accurate models of myself with varying clothes and hair in the previous post. I'm not fucking w/this guy's car.