Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Now if he'd been able to use his hands...

Found this story...

Seattle Times: Oregon boy dies in freak soccer accident

Although I have to admit that I did get caught up in a bit of the World Cup madness. Not because I played soccer one summer when I was like 10, but because of the world community coming together... and painting or otherwise slutting-up the world's nubile women.

Playboy Soccer Team for the World Cup 2006
Sexy Soccer Fans From The WorldCup 2006 in Germany
World Cup (I always like these. --TJ)
Brazil Playboy Soccer (You wanna know how to make the word "soccer" more appealing to Americans? Stick the words "Brazil" and "Playboy" in front of it. Really, stick those words in front of any word and you'll do fine. --TJ)
Keeley Hazell

I was about to just let the Brazilian chick have the entire post when I took the time to find out that Italy had won. They deserve a hotchick nod-- it's only fitting.

Jihad Jimmy
Commissioner, SHoP Department of Recreational Sport (Non-nude)

<hotchick>

</hotchick>