Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, April 17, 2005

No drunk calling tonight. Drunk blogging.

the MiniTrue got a drunk call last night after we left the zoo. i was designated driver, so i got to watch this firsthand. funny shit.

as teh designated drinker tonight, i didn't drive. and i didn't have the whole drunk message thing in me, so i figured i'd wait until right now to drunk post.

i think the premise behind this post will be: a bunch of random shit which makes a lot of sense when sloshed, but not as much sense when sober. With luck, we will be able to enjoy the sheer lack of cohesion due to alcohol in hindsight. i'm not promising anything here, so let's not start sucking each other's dees quite yet... but here you go

there's a glass in my balls
click to enlarge

if anybody but LMHBrent understood that, kudos... kudos to you, brave SHoPper

Fuck i hope that worked... here's another. Please to be bearing in mind that I am Gay for Ducks. and aww shucks, they made up some html tags for me yay

my pet!

and suck me sideways, that isn't appearing in teh Preview. it's stupposed to be a red duck named Mangina... apparently i got this idea from the House of Snark, home of the hottest hair on the hinternets, hoo nelly! lemme find you a link... here, check out the snark's cute dog here! and just for the record, even the Snark's caricatures are hot. kinda makes me wanna go to grad school in santa barbara

and well, unfortunately not before i fall asleep at my computer. goodnight kids, i'll see you tomorow or sometrhing

jihad jimmy, hcierf defender of the faith