Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

(G) some quick George Will...

isn't it nice how George Will is able to incorporate conservative politics into baseball?? Any wonder, then, why I'm always advocating his column to my friends?

Unfortunately, my baseball friends are all LIbEralS, and my conservative friends don't watch baseball. The ones who best fit the bill are dodgers and Los Angeles Angels of Anahym fans...

The Old Ballgame Still Has Its Grip
George Will, 03 April 2005
Conservatives are forever being lectured that "you can't turn the clock back" -- and shouldn't want to. Oh? This season, for the first time since the Astrodome opened in 1965, every National League game will be played on real grass. What a concept.
He also has some good columns recently about renegade judges and filibustering, but really I'm more in the basebally mood.

Go Giants,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith