Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Habemus Papem, motherfuckers!

No real news about the new Pope just yet. Really, i just wanted to make a list of things that (may) sound cooler with ", motherfucker(s)!" appended to the end. And some of these may be from an issue of the Heuristic Squelch (UC Berkeley's humor magazine)from waaay back when... my apologies if i subconsciously stole your material...

and i'm going to abbreviate it to emm-effer. enjoy

"Feel the Force, emm-effer!" (from American Jedi)
"I love you, emm-effer!" (might be from the Squelch)
"You effed my mother, emm-effer!" (definitely from the Squelch)
"Would you like to buy a dance, emm-effer?"
"You're the next contestant on The Price is Right, emm-effer!"
"...O'er the Land of the Free, / and the Home of the Brave, emm-effer!"
"You may now kiss the bride, emm-effer!"
"Thank you for calling Tele-bears, emm-effer!" (you won't get this unless you went to Cal a few years ago. I'm told it's online now, no more phone-in scheduling)

That's all I got for now. Please feel free to add your own in the comments. Swear at your own risk while in the domain of MiniTrue.

And still no news of our new Pontiff. Not that I'm in any rush. This won't change too much in terms of us rank-and-file Catholics. People will still park in the fire lanes at church. Kids will still make too much noise during Mass. Dumb Catholics will still not move to the center of the unoccupied pew and make me step over them and then I trip on the kneeler and then blaspheme in the House of God on the Sabbath.

Really, it's not a lot to get excited about. I'm more excited about Mariners/A's this weekend.

Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith