Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, April 17, 2005

My kind of Celebrity: Conservative, Gun-toting and Somewhat Unstable!

Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get Hardcore

This following excerpt makes perfect sense to me, and it should to you too. Even you brainless, spineless, and dickless hippies have to see the logic in defending yourself from the immediacy of a rapist or a murderer or a carjacker trying to steal your new Audi decorated with shitty holier-than-thou bumper stickers.

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
OH FUCK YEAH!!! "I want the bad guys dead." How the fuck can you argue with that?!? Without appearing to be a complete fucking LIbEral retard...

Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith