Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, April 14, 2005

GFY Thursday: Bill Clinton

Oh yeah. You knew it was coming. And he made it easy for me this time. That's right, you bastard. Your appointment by the completely and totally righteous Kofi "cup" Annan to be the UN Tsunami Relief envoy was what finally triggered it. Just because people line up for hours outside of a Costco with your retarted autobiography waiting for the chance to touch your nads doesn't mean you're going to get away with your hand inside the proverbial cookie jar now. Just look at the crap I've endured from you over the past week:

You said that Kofi Annan was doing a "good job" as UN head when it's apparent his ineptness was a primary cause for the US going to war in Iraq.
You said the late Pope John Paul II had a "mixed legacy" when it's obvious his 26 years of actions as head of the Catholic Church carried the most consistent message of any politician or religious figure of our time.

and what really pissed me off....

You said that "we have a moral obligation to build these [tsunami-hit] areas back better than they were before the crisis began," when you couldn't even follow the moral obligation of being faithful to your wife. Oh? You said it wasn't a sexual relationship? Oh, I'm sorry. That's right. You're SELECTIVE about your language, you sneaky prick. Like how you smoked pot, but didn't inhale. Riiiiggght...lemme find my thesaurus. And how about the moral obligation of NOT LYING UNDER OATH?

Go tell Iran to pony up the dough to help their fellow islamic brethren. Oh wait, islamofascists have a moral obligation to slice off heads of infidels. No time to rebuild for those guys. They need that time to teach sharia law and preach jihad for America's downfall. Rebuild Phuket, Thailand? Only you, Billy, would want to build a place like that up better than it was before, full of underage brothels, sex show-houses, and prostitution.

How about the moral obligation of keeping your own country's borders secure and protecting its citizens? Oh, I'm sorry. Illegal immigrants are good for the United States. I think it's good how we have to give illegal aliens free education, free health care, free drivers licenses, free class-action lawsuits against US citizens, etc. I'm glad a former president of the United States has his priorities straight.

Moral obligation, indeed.

Next time I need a moral compass, let me take direction from someone who isn't you. GFY, Bill. Don't act shocked I said it. I'm sure your wife has told you that before.

I read most of Michael Savage's book "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" today at Borders in about 2 hours, and boy, do I feel energized.