Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, August 05, 2005

Spreading myself kinda thin...

Extremely good Jimmy League selection @ the zoo tonight!!! One J-League Designated Usual, three Probationary Usuals, one belarussian who I have apparently agreed to marry so she can stay in America, and one new 18-y.o. rookie who managed to trump all of them...

And COYB girl isn't quitting as was feared earlier this week. She was mad at being scheduled on her birthday weekend (she umm, turned 21...) and threatened to quit. Not the case. Thank God.

And at what price? Two drinks, one lapdance, and the inconvenience of not being able to watch a taped show from yesterday and two which i taped tonight.

SHoPpers, I beseech you: come w/me to the zoo. Help alleviate the jimmy-demand. Bring your women, if you'd like. Need I explain the wonderful girl-on-girl diversity that is San Francisco?

And with that mental image to shepherd you through the workday, Christmas Day gets even better! New alias for Tio Jaime!

all my love,
Tio Jaime
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith
Al J. Zeera, Deputy Minister of Truth