Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, August 08, 2005

Ho-hum. Mon-dee.

what with Moby making the SHoP's Short Bus Shortlist for what appears to be an unprecedented two times (here and here), I'm somewhat disconcerted to let you know that the latest two MP3s i've pirated acquired through the proper channels... oh how about the iTunes music store, yeah, that's the ticket... have been Moby. "Porcelain" and "South Side". Yarr.

Zoo music, in my defense.

And gentlemen SHoPpers, I'm sure you can remember at least one song from your first trip to the zoo. For me? Aerosmith's "Cryin'". Ahh, sweet sweet zoo. Makes me miss the evil GF at the time, Lord Volde-megan, who got uber-pissed when i jokingly suggested to SixH that his parents take him to the pink poodle for his 21st b-day. Was talking to a friend this last weekend, mentioned that "I regret that Lord Volde-megan left before I learned how to use the C-word." (heh funny link here too)

i'm too lazy to find which other celebri-turds made the SHoP twice. any suggestions? put 'em in the comments and i'll take a look when i get a second later today.

Dinner w/the cute, gun-toting, Republican neighbor last night. Eat me raw with a flavored straw, did i fall in the Friend Zone again? And she's never gonna read this, so I'll leave this bit in. Like sensitive information leaking through the SHoP into the inner-layers of Tio-Jaime-in-Real-Life has ever really bothered me before? (shit that link was a lot of work)

OK gonna stop here. Just because I don't have blogger.com's composing window open in a browser doesn't mean i'm not blogging right now at work. Gonna make some phone calls. Have a good week, Citizen SHoPper...

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith