Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, August 22, 2005

It's the Indecision, Stupid!

Decisions, decisions. This whole new job thing? I want to buy one of two things and I don't know which way to go. Take a look SHoPpers...

1) NCAA 06 Football for my Xbox. approximately $50.I played five or six games of MVP Baseball 2005 this weekend, was about .500 with the giants against the Brewers and Padres at home. Schmidt, Tomko, and Williams all had no-hitters going into the 7th. Schmidt and Tomko both held the Brewers to one hit. Willliams had run support along the line of 13 runs. One HR by Moises Alou, and three by slugger Barry Bonds Larry Schmonds1.

Didn't have a Cal picture nor a Giants Home Jersey picture...
click thumbnail to enlargeclick thumbnail to enlarge


2) an accordion on craigslist. $200 and higher. imagine the humiliation possible when i figure out how to play U$C's fight song2 on one of these babies!!!
Fight On for old $C!


I suppose I'm in pretty good shape for a 27-year-old if my biggest problem right now is choosing between two kick-ass ways to bug my neighbors at 3am. Any suggestions, SHoPpers? Or if somebody out there would like to donate either one to your favorite Republican guerilla in the name of annoying Bay Aryan LIbEralS, ooh yeah. You think the SHoP is SixH's domain to whore himself out? (buy SHoP stuff, btw, click on the SHoP mermaid.) I can run w/the best of them, baby.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith
1 As Barry does not fall under the jurisdiction of the MLBPA, his likeness is not in the game. Some white dude named Jon Dowd bats in his place. I've taken the liberty of renaming him Larry Schmonds. And making him black. And changing the number. And giving him armor at the plate. I'm still 7 back in the standings, though.
2 One of their fight songs at least, probably not their go-to fight song. "Tribute to Troy", which is played for each first down. Annoying shit. Go Bears/Bruins/Irish/Everybody-but-$C!