Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Right Wing Clothing

Here's something that I came across on Berkeley's facebook (for the uninformed it's like friendster, but restricted to students in college and alums). Not that I ever was a part of friendster. I just hear that it's similar to it.

So anyway, a fellow Berkeley conservative (as rare as that may seem to most of you) who saw my anti-LIbEral profile sent me a message with link to his website. And oooh looky, he even has a blog!

Here's one of the shirt designs that he's selling:


2008 Revolution!



It'd be nice, except for the fact that it's red. Otherwise I'd be all over that 5#!+. Anyway, enjoy and just remember SHoPpers: It's the clothes that make the man, so try to avoid clothes that make the man look like a gay.

Unless that's what you want to do...