Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Micro$uck can bite me

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

Never forget: We are the majority

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 10:00 AM AND 11:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


Here's what I Googled...

http://www.google.com/search?q=...

Here's the link I followed...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216884

Have you put the pieces of the puzzle together? Here's the story... I turned off a dialogue box warning in M$ Outlook Express. A split second later, I realized "oh shit, that's a handy warning to have I better turn it back on."

But the Options window had no box to check to turn the warning back on. Wow, what a wonderfully written program. Very nice that you made it simple enough for the common Little Brain american to use and customize to his/her own preferences.

Are you following? I had to use the Registry Editor to turn on an option which I disabled. And now I have to restart for this option to take effect. Who the fuck designed this piece of shit and how much you wanna bet that this person is one of Micro$uck's best and brightest?

AND WHY CAN'T I PRINT OUT DRAFTS OF MY E-MAILS IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS? HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS TO DO? WHAT THE FUCK, HUH? I MEAN WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?

Seriously, you PC dumbfucks think i'm a tard for using a Mac? Well I handily demonstrate on a regular basis why you're a dumbshit for relying on Micro$uck. How you like dem apples?

Jihad Jimmy
Sergeant-at-Arms, SHoP MUG

ps- and fuck you micro$uck, you make me not only waste time by making me search for the most convoluted solution to one of the simplest of problems, but you also make it impossible for me not to chronicle your incompetence on a blog. using Firefox. Get Bent.