Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

And you all wonder why Tio Jaime complains about Bay Aryan single women?

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...
Flighty San Francisco Women, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love M---- whoa whoa whoa, hold on there...
Three Simple Words: I AM GAY
UPDATE: Retarded Craigslist Golddigger!
No problemo.
Hi! We're San Franciscans! We're tolerant of homosexuality, bestiality, necrophelia, white-bashing, man-bashing, and Catholic-bashing!
Yay for lonely and socially retarded San Franciscans!
All I Wanna Do
Hi! I have no discernable male genitalia!
uber-post

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 11:00 AM AND 12:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


This chick is annoying.

At least when I go out with Grace-look-alikes, it makes the evening interesting. Not once did I want to run over Greta. Do you see what normal chicks are like here in and around the bay area? Do you see why it's imperative that SixH find me a nice woman who still has her USAF uniform?

Excerpt from CL post (mirrored here)
a little about what i've been thinking about recently:

OK. That right there should send up warning flags all over the place. Keep going. It only gets better.

Excerpt from CL post (mirrored here)
i've had an interesting couple of weeks. i've discovered that my personality is a societal construct. in other words, that my personality is a phenomenon, as opposed to a noumenon. this has been quite interesting for me, as such, to be thinking about, especially in regards to how it relates to what i understand of the theory of relativity, which is, naturally, a phenomenon. if i am not my personality inhabiting my body, then what am i? well, it gets interesting, and while i'd love to explain here, i know from past personal experience that if i do so, this posting will probably get flagged and removed. so if you'd like to know more, perhaps you should email me about it and hopefully i will be able to make time to reply.

God, you are one annoying chick.

And WTF does this next line mean?

Excerpt from CL post (mirrored here)
when i choose, whether consciously or out of habitual default, to inhabit my personality, i am, among other things:

available - i do not have a boyfriend, significant other, husband, lover, etc. i enjoy being single--i have a lot of time for myself, my art, my school, and my friends--yet am ready to commit to a fabulous, healthy relationship with someone awesome. (i have to say here, i am particularly pleased to have used em dashes here. i don't usually use them in my writing, and i am going to start sprinkling them in, as of now.)

intelligent - i enjoy conversing about many interesting topics, asking questions when someone else knows more about something than i do, answering questions if it's the other way around, and such. i do not rely upon television show/advertisement content as topics of conversation. i love to learn and i love to read and i love to think about things in new and different ways

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah? Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah blah blah! Blah-- blah blah blah blah blah-- blah blah blah blah blah. Blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah...

Blah, blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah!

Unfortunately, this chick blathers on for another 10 mins or so. I read about 5 lines before i realized, "ooh, i can post this on the SHoP!"

Tio J