Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I was an engineer the last time I checked...

Maybe i'm just a masochist. I keep taking these tests knowing full well that I'm not the self-proclaimed engineer-geek I thought I was.

But I'm always hopeful...

Special thanks in advance to Jen for destroying yet another of my engineer ambitions.


My computer geek score is greater than 21% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!


Well you know what? Eff you and eff your families-- let's talk about the game. Screw this! I have more engineer in me and my somewhat stylish non-engineer shoes than these nerds can ever hope to have. I don't need a damn test to tell me that I'm a nerd. Eff you and eff your families.

all my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith