Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Great Vengeance and Furious Anger, III

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHOP...

Great Vengeance and Furious Anger, Prologue
Great Vengeance and Furious Anger, I and II

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 3:00 PM AND 4:00 PM ON THE FINAL DAY OF JIMMY UNEMPLOYMENT-PALOOZA 2K5.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.

Went to the driving range w/friend Marla in Alameda, CA. Hit pretty well, considering that I hadn't picked up a club in about a year. I was actually making good contact w/my 5 iron. This almost never happens.

As we were parking, I saw a sticker that needed liberating. So i took it.

Great Vengeance, Furious Anger...
Threefold
Worthless. See the tiny URL on the left side? Stupid. Can you see something that small from another car when you're pushing 80 on a California freeway? No. You can see it if you walk up to the car in a parking lot. Unless it's been happily liberated beforehand. And if that's the case, you go the SHoP where they have just this kind of thing on display.

Hmm, now that i think about it, did I ever post up the pic of that license plate frame in the link above? I don't think i did, so here you go...
How's your car, you Blue State Fuckup?

click to enlarge in new window
origianally referenced here
The top half which says "MY NEXT LICENSE PLATE" was still attached to car from which I broke off this the bottom half. I know SixHertz was waiting for that pic since March or so? Sorry it took so long to post, but I trust that you'll find it well worth the wait.

And again, note the miniscule URL in the corner. How are you supposed to read these? I swear, these messages are so counter-intuitive and impractical, you'd think that Micro$uck had an "Ineffective Bumper Sticker" template in PowerPoint or something. This is typical M$. counter-intuitive design, that is. and it's typical democrud to say mean and slanderous things w/o double-checking them for sanity, consistency or even capability.

The more astute SHoPpers reading along will notice your tio jaime's steadfast theme of pitying rather than attacking the poor, hapless LIbEralS. Try it, it's pretty fulfilling. Attack the LIbEralS of the 90s as your diametrically opposed nemeses, but feel sorry for the depraved bastardized democrud party of today.

Poor ignorant bastards. I hope they shrivel up and fall off... all you Little Brains out there who said we were ripping off other failed "edgy Republicans", you still listening? Is this original enough for you? I guaran-fucking-tee that you won't find this anywhere else on the right side of the online aisle.

And if you do, tell me where it is so I can learn from it and surpass it. And blog it right here exclusively at the SixHertz House of Pain.

Vengefully Yours,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

[hotchick]

click to enlarge in new window
[/hotchick]