Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Another Wonderful Opportunity for SHoPpers across These Fruited Plains to BLATANTLY IGNORE Their Tio Jaime's Advice

Not that I'm bitter or anything. Because when you ignore my advice, it's not like you missing out on any good radio shows or a good website or anything.

OK. This just goes to show you that I'm either 1) uber-gullible, or 2) really susceptible to brunettes with cute hair. From what I've gathered, this is a regular search engine, and will probably return the same results as Google, but with the added bonus of random prizes. And all for the price of one stupid cookie?

Yes, you can get prizes just for performing a plain, old vanilla search. And yes, you'll probably win shit for the people who referred you, but Hello SHoPpers, if you know your Rush Limbaugh you'll know that life is not a zero-sum game! If you can win shit and your Tio Jaime can win shit, isn't this good for all of us?

Do yourself a favor. Sign yourself up for this, you really have nothing to lose.

Why yes, Tio Jaime! I will listen to you if only just this once...

No, Tio Jaime. I am one of the biggest tards known to mankind.

Added bonus: if you let me refer you, you won't be a part of the dozens of SHoPpers who let me down!

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith