Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Funny Google Spoof

Courtesy of Rightwingsparkle. Although now that I think about it, I'm not sure that RWS and the Snark and caltechgirl necessarily appreciate my R-rated applications of their blog-things.

And I'm sure that trackbacks don't make things easier. Their audiences seem to find their way to the SHoP at inopportune times. Like when I use bad words in post titles. Cock. Balls.

To all new visitors to the SHoP, welcome! I'm Tio Jaime, the Bad Cop. Look around, enjoy! Some recent background info here. Not much has changed since then.

Spoof01
Spoof02
Spoof03
Spoof04
Spoof05
Spoof06
Spoof07
Spoof08
Spoof09
Spoof10

Oh, and add spaces so your words don't get broken up @ the end of a line...

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- oh i bet everybody's different monitor resolutions will screw all of this up. whatever, you get the picture
pps- add your own masterful creations in the comments, citizen SHoPper!