Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Great Vengeance and Furious Anger, IV

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHOP...

Great Vengeance and Furious Anger, Prologue
Great Vengeance and Furious Anger, I and II
Great Vengeance and Furious Anger, III

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 7:00 PM AND 8:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.

This one was baking in the sun at expresso parking in Oakland, CA. Airport parking for $7.95/day. Park at the airport itself for about $10 more? Eff that noise!

Great Vengeance, Furious Anger...
Fourfold
I'm gonna have to welch on the "one week" promise. I hope you'll all understand.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith
[update date="20050713" time="1952" reason="I'm a tard"]
MwHCock: dammit
MwHCock: i can no longer multiply fractions
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: eh
MwHCock: i am trying in my head
MwHCock: i think i may be mildly retarded
7:35 PM
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: oh shit
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: i forgot the hot chick, didn't i?
MwHCock: when?
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: the Fourth sticker
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: fuck me
7:40 PM
JihadJimmyMWCCDF: you think you're mildly retarded?
[hotchick]

click to enlarge in new window
[/hotchick]
[/update]