Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Are you there God? It's me, Jihad Jimmy...

Was attending Mass in Santa Monica w/my family this Fourth of July weekend. My little brother was getting dropped off at a debate camp at U¢LA and my little sister still lives in the area after graduating from my alma mater's little sister school.

And if your affiliation lies with any other Pac-10 school aside from Stanfurd or UW, please don't even bother with trying to convince me that your school doesn't provide our alumni with an endless supply of employees.

Sorry. Stuff like that slips out every now and then.

Anycrap, was at Mass. And the recessional hymn, in honor of Independence Day, was "America the Beautiful". I've pasted the second verse below.

Second verse of "America, the Beautiful"
Warning: MIDI embedded in link above
O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,

Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!
(emphasis mine)
Hmm. Be it not me to issue orders to the Creator as to which flaws need immediate correction, but here are a few which who made the SHoP shortlist...

These flaws need a-mendin'!!! Whoo-whee!!!
Again, LORD, whatever You see fit and at Your convenience.

Stupid democrud shit: What a waste. Here's where I found Barbara B0x-tard's pic. A memorial for victims of drunk driving? You mentally masturbating LIbEralS. This is not the Vietnam War. This is not a terrorist attack on 9/11. Please, think before opening your pie-hole in an attempt to stroke your holier-than-thou ego.

Still freaky-freaky: we mentioned it before in this archived SHoP post, but the above nancy pelo-suck pic looks even more like the crazy-crazy in that cult...
Separated at Birth?
Ugh. And now I think my tard-montage is gonna give me nightmares tonight.

This should tide you all over for now, lots of nice pics for you to look at and some old ShoP links so you can follow the rabbit-hole further and further.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith