Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The World Awaits You...

Tonight, dammit, The Amazing Race 7 starts!!!

Watch it from the beginning if you don't already, because you'll like it! It's the only quality reality TV show out there... If you're going to listen to your Tio Jaime only once this year, this is the time. This is practically the only TV show I watch nowadays, and Thank God CBS put it in its normal lineup now. I'm serious, SHoPpers, it doesn't matter if you're SixH or Goatsenerba or WSK or Mark Nicodemo or one of the stinky hippies that SHoPs here from time to time. TAR7 transcends all notions of conservative or liberal, republican or democrat, Golden Bear or little baby Bruin. If i've heaped praise upon you before or happened to question your cognitive ability, for Fuck's Sake, put it all aside for one night of primetime viewing enjoyment! You may not like me and my use of the word Fuck as a base for funny prefices and suffices, but trust me this once...

I'll be 3am Criticizing it ("live-blogging" if you don't wanna go the Xerox route) at the Xanga Province of Tio Jaime Nation.

"Just what is 3am Criticizing, you bastard?" I can see you asking. The 3am Critic was a contributor on berkeleysucks.org (now defunct) which quite frankly blew entensity and ehowa right out of the water. They were apparently so good at pissing people off that a large contingent of what was likely korean students at Berkeley kicked somebody's ass after running a WHOIS (?) on the domain after a particularly entertaining article was posted. I guess korean engineers don't like to have their sexual orientations value engineered...

So, the 3am Critic... he originally did what I did in my 3am criticisms, which is just "live-blogging" (and i hate that fucking phrase) in chat format various tv shows, movies, you name it. SixH and I have 3am Criticized the debates from last October. I'd find them for you, but I'm all kinds of lazy right now. Think SHoP archives. October. Do it.

I'm not lazy enough, however, to post a link to 3am Criticisms of past TAR seasons!

TAR 5, TAR 6 3am Criticisms

There's also 24 and Gilmore Girls (may post these later, if there's a huge demand from all of you lurkers out there). I did Robocop recently and The Graduate as well.

Here's a historic one: Smarty Jones loses the Belmont Stakes and misses the Triple Crown

Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith