Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Friday, March 04, 2005

Hot for Capitalism

You think you're a good capitalist? Why don't you try taking me on in Monopoly then...

To be shortlisted, take this quiz (found it here) and become a Park Place Player, then we'll talk... you need 18 out of 20, and I got at least that on the first try. Because I'm a Monopoly Bad Mother Fucker. If you need to look up the answers, I can already tell you that I Will Bury You.

Be careful, you can only take the quiz once a day on a particular browser.

Unless you get some lucky rolls, because like I was telling T when we were sobering up w/backgammon, "Doubles triumphs over theory."

Here's another quiz. Although there are inherent errors, i should've only missed the three questions that have absolutely nothing to do with monopoly. That and it's NOT "Mr. Monopoly" you fucktards!!!

What's his original name? First to comment with the correct answer gets a book of my choosing on Amazon. SixHertz is prohibited from playing.

WTF?Wait, that's shitty, the quiz questions change. WTF is that?

OK lemme finish goofing off online, and then i'll get to work. Not really anything to do, except for take care of one invoice w/the project manager and maybe call the foremen about the berkeley job which was somewhat difficult to find yesterday.

all my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith