Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I got a bad feeling about this...

I have this nagging feeling that 02 March is a somewhat important day... but I can't for the life of me remember why.

Could be somebody's birthday, some anniversary of a jimmy-milestone, holy crap I don't know. Oh, and i still can't figure out this shirt. I think I'm missing something... Got this from Lady Mac who got this from... ta da! HoS

House of Snark, dammit, House of Snark! kinda like the SixHertz House of Pain... SHoP... HoS... get it?

i would've blogged about that shirt earlier, but my sysadmin came by and yelled at me for tooling around with my browsers and he closed the post window before i could save. And I could swear i relayed this story earlier but now i can't remember where... not a good day thus far. Perhaps i should remedy the day by purchasing an Xbox.

all my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- my game is really off today, can anybody out there tell?