Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Southern California Weirdness

TioJ, I'm not sure any other blog visited by a healthy amount of visitors such as this one speaks of bowel movements with the frequency that this one does. I've learned to not share the blog with anyone I know a little too late. As such, I, as well as other people to whom I'm left explaining, am treated to stories of TioJ's trips to the clubs, see 5-page-long 3am-style criticisms of "The Amazing Race", and have learned that my "girl parts name" is Tinkleflower.

It's rare that I speak of my life on my blog. I avoid that for obvious reasons. Was I more anonymous, I could be like the Witty Sex Kitten, detailing all my crazy escapades here in Southern California...not that mine are as interesting, just that I could rant on about the craziness that is my life...at least, the craziness that has been that last several months. And true to my word, I will leave my life happenings as vague as possible...

I'm in a pretty funktacular mood right now, if you couldn't tell. I think it's something that Southern California has done to me. Or perhaps it's only more peculiar to San Diego. I think this is why so many people here end up going crazy, turning liberal, etc...either that, or people here have been corrupted by the California Curse of being completely superficial. I can understand why now. People grow up normally, but then get screwed by their surroundings, ie, other messed up people. People end up having hundreds of friends, with none of them being truly close friends. What kind of friendships are those? They're not. I'm reminded of Sartre's "Huis Clos" quote: "L'enfer. C'est les autres." (Translated: Hell. It's other [people]) But will I submit to that? Hell no! I will not let my life be dictated or changed by these assclowns. Do your worst, you bastards! I'm ready! If hell is other people, I'll build a Soylent Green factory! That's right, dammit!

I need a beer.