Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Vagina Monologues, WittySexKitten-style!

And thanks Firefox, for losing my post. Fuck you.

SHoPpers: I'm forbidden from mentioning it, but go back and find where one of the SHoP contributors lost a huge post and well fuckity-fuck he's still pissed about it.

Now I will try to recoup the last 15 minutes of my life with the reconstruction of what I just lost because Firefox took a huge shit on me. Fuck you, Firefox.


To the best of my knowledge, the V-bomb has never been dropped on the SHoP. But if you're a good SHoPper, again you've neglected to follow my advice and haven't read Tales of a Witty Sex Kitten. So here is a good post, read it. You'll like it.

Is My Vagina Hot or Not?

How many of you are going to read it? I'd be surprised if she got an extra five hits because it's so fucking typical that even my closest friends don't read the shit that I go out of my way to post for their goddam convenience. You know who you are, and have all been pleasantly surprised upon my insistence that you CLICK ON THE FUCKING LINK ALREADY

OK. back to WSK.

Despite her initial reluctance to bond with her womanhood, she herself ends up having a good talking-to with her friend. If I was a woman with a vagina, that's probably what I would say to her. I don't know, I honestly haven't given it too much thought. I've been busy trying to recreate the post that Firefox ate.

Since I'm curious, and the five of you that are reading this are too, let's borrow a bit from Tio Jaime Nation, Xanga Province, ya?

"Witty Sex Kitten" yields:
Your Girl Parts Are Named: Little Sister


More names are here in the Xanga Province, good stuff. The one person who clicks and visits will laugh her goddam ass off. More R-rated fun!

Well now that I have it open...

My real name (not printed here for purposes of future jihad, but you can find it if you're resourceful) yields:
Your Girl Parts Are Named: Passion Flower


Hmm. Not bad. Let's keep going, ya? Here's "Tio Jaime"...
Your Girl Parts Are Named: Twat Waffle


Oh my, that's quite inappropriate. I wonder if that'll make it past the SHoP Ministry of Love. You know me... toeing the SHoP line...

Last one, ya perverts. "Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith" gives us...
Your Girl Parts Are Named: The Fortune Nookie


You know, I bet these are really easy to doctor. Funny I should mention "doctor" because "Doctor Howard Dean, M.D." yields the following...
Your Girl Parts Are Named: SixHertz


Enough for now? Enough for now. Stay chuned for a special 3am Criticism of TAR7 at 9pm PST...

All my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith The Fortune Nookie

ps- you'll have to change the html to get the right link at the bottom of the Girl Parts Names

UPDATE: I did drop the V-bomb before! it was talking about democruds or something, i think... lemme find it for you
UPDATE: Here ya go, ya bastards... Selling out, but not really since it's basketball... Sorry, WSK, but perhaps you will find another verbal cherry which you can pop here in the SHoP