Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

(PG) Seattle liberals: not the smartest Geoducks in Puyallup

THE FOLLOWING POST HAS BEEN GIVEN A PG RATING DUE TO THE WORD "PANTIES". PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. COCK. BALLS


Found this in the Seattle Times this morning... Picture this over coffee: Speaking ill of "Il Duce"

I just like the part where it says the Seatellites were too stupid for two years to realize that it was Mussolini. And now their panties are in a bunch now that somebody's told them. (I suppose I wouldn't have noticed either. But 1) I don't frequent coffee shops and 2) I wouldn't have complained about it if only to mask my own stupidity and oblivious nature)

Ha ha, they probably loved this place and bragged about the "ambiance" of the cafe and "charm" that the antique pictures on the wall added. Heh...
There I was yesterday afternoon at Cafe Europa on Capitol Hill in Seattle. It's a funky little corner spot that is being boycotted by some of its neighbors for having a picture of Mussolini on the wall. The framed photo has been there for two years but only drew notice a couple of weeks ago when a woman spotted it during the morning rush and "freaked out" at owner Amy Neely.
"Freaked out", eh? Oh wonderful. Lay dollars to win doughnuts that this woman would be the type to get pissed at you for smoking too close to your workplace's front door as she walks past and sticks her nose into other people's business.

Get BentIn spite of Seattle's disturbing resemblance to San Fran-effing-cisco (Get Bent. I have to keep this clean to keep my PG rating), I still miss her dearly. And not just because of Dick's Drive-In or another place whose mention will likely alter the post rating... You do the math, SHoPpers...

all my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith