Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, March 28, 2005

(G) He who lives by the Olfactory Sensitivity shall perish by the Olfactory Sensitivity.

I'm olfactory in nature. "Smell-oriented" for those of you who didn't do as well as this engineer on your SAT verbals.

This is nice at times like when chicks wear things like Candies for Women or J'Adore or that vanilla spray from Walgreens.

But other times, like right now, this heightened sense of smell is not my Jaime-friend right now. My company-issued Nextel, for some reason unbeknownst to me, smells like a homeless person right now. And worse yet, I keep sniffing it in the hopes that it goes away or at least morphs into something plesant, like Naomi's Bulgari perfume.

No such luck.

Although upon further inspection, the "homeless" smell may be better described as "metallic". Which isn't so bad, given the nicer mental image associated with the latter smell.

All my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Chief Defender of the Faith