Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, March 13, 2006

I AM STILL A BADASS BUDDING RADIOPHILE

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

I AM A BADASS BUDDING RADIOPHILE
Eastmost Peninsula is the Secret
You're on the air with KJIMMY
DRY MOIST HUMP LOAF

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 7:00 PM AND 8:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.
Damn, I'm good.
7:12 PM
TioJaime: http://johnlondon1069freefm.blogspot.com/2006/03/monday-march-13.html
TioJaime: very last line
MwHCock: what were you guessing?
TioJaime: radio rebus
TioJaime: they play a series of sounds, and it decodes to a person, place or thing

I'd like to point out that I am not a prize pig. And even if I were, I wouldn't be stupid enough to say it on the air. Oh no. The gloat-age is best saved for the privacy of one's own blog.

Nevermind that there's a bit of skill involved in winning the Radio Rebus, so any gloating is well earned. Also Nevermind that tonight was my second time. Ooh, momma.

And an even bigger Nevermind that none of you Citizen SHoPpers followed through with my advice and started catching the internet stream of John London's Inferno like I told you to. Oh no.

Enough gloat-age and indignance. On to more San Francisco Bay Area radio news. I've come across the airchecks from Darian O'Toole's last day on KIFR. They're pretty embarassing. I mean sure, we all make mistakes and we all screw up-- but this is inexcusable. Don't they have PDs or any kind of management there who would've pulled the plug on her show and run Best-Ofs?

No great loss. Don and Mike have plenty of archived podcasts online to fill the mid-morning slot on KJIMMY.

Heh, gotcha. Thought I was gonna go through this post w/o mentioning D&M, huh?

OK. New show on right now, recommended by Trosama min Asi-- Deal or No Deal. Cute chicks with briefcases. Ooh, hi chick #10.

Ooh, hi chick #20!

#5! Cute hair.

#22! Donna! She was cute...

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

PS- Holy shit, these DoND chicks are freakin' HAWT