Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Don't waste your time seeing The Inside Man


Screenshot from the Inside ManHaven't seen a movie in a theater for several months until today, and now I'm reminded why.

Why on earth critics gave this film acclaim is just more proof that drug tunnels into California are still numerous, piping fresh Columbian blow into the ass crack of Hollywood, and especially into the waiting anus of Spike Lee who will apparently earn hundreds of millions of dollars on a film by stringing together a predictable plot with no depth for over 2 hours. Sure, golden boy Denzel can act his way out of any paper bag, but that doesn't carry the movie. What a joke.

And goddammit, Spike Lee, stop calling your films "joints". I get that you want to be "unique", but you're really just a "'tard".

Indeed, I think a colonic enema would have been preferable to this crappy movie. At least I'd be finished with less shit in my body than when I started.