Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

"LIbEral minds love to sacrifice sanity for the sake of consistency, even if that consistency is complete and utter mind diarrhea."


Looks like another flame war may be starting...but she asked for it...I mean, for talking about a comment made on ANOTHER site nearly A YEAR ago...you're just opening yourself up to this. But this is too easy. Even the shit-tantrics folks are more of a challenge.

Yup. You're crazy.
Submitted by SixHertz (not verified) on March 1, 2006 - 6:09pm.

Admit it. You just couldn't come up with enough of a cogent response to leave a comment.

And "tolerance" is a funny term, especially when it's in the convenient LIbEral form of "if you're not tolerant of MY views, you're wrong". I don't pussy-foot around this term, but I can say that I'm just as tolerant as you are.
» reply | quote

"Admit it. You just couldn't
Submitted by groovebunny on March 1, 2006 - 10:48pm.

"Admit it. You just couldn't come up with enough of a cogent response to leave a comment."

You mean to your post with the raving, scary talk? The one where you threaten people who don't share your views? If that's not how you intended your post to read, well, it certainly reads that way.

Also...where did I say you were wrong in your political views? My beef is with you not addressing me directly and instead dedicating a post on your site in which you basically tell everyone I'm illogical and have misguided worldviews without reading my site to see what I'm about. And my writing about that on my site is not the same as what you did because if you noticed...I actually linked you knowing you would find this.

Okay, you've obviously got a lot of this wrong.
Submitted by SixHertz (not verified) on March 1, 2006 - 11:51pm.

1. It wasn't me who posted the original post, it was TioJaime. If you actually read my blog, you'd see that pretty quickly. Multiple-author blog.
2. When did we ever directly threaten people? Never. I thought so.
3. Raving scary talk? I could argue that you have cornered the market on frighteningly mind-numbing, simpleton viewpoints. But arguing about that with you is pointless. LIbEral minds love to sacrifice sanity for the sake of consistency, even if that consistency is complete and utter mind diarrhea. Just look at how many non-sequitors you love to spatter all over the place.
4. Finally (for now), not addressing you directly isn't my problem. If anything, it was the tuckle site's problem. If you read the post, you'd see that our comment wasn't posted, and for information's sake, TioJaime posted the comment that was evidently censored. And for chrissakes, only 1/8th of the post was dedicated to you and your comment, Miss Ego. So, I'm addressing you directly right now. What more do you want? If you want a flame war, you're cordially invited to troll on my site. In fact, I'd prefer it there--the shades of pink here are rather unpleasant. Until then, get bent.
And so it ends...or does it???

<update date="20060302" time="0137">
Tio Jaime asked me to post this update. And he also asked me to point out his mad html skeelz after one Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock and seven Fernet Brancas on an empty, Ash-Wednesday-fasting stomach...

then rest assured I will be posting on the SHoP. drunk.
1:17 AM
TioJaime: reading your post right now, you crazy guy!
SixHertz: hehe
SixHertz: chick is a moron
TioJaime: and i'm drunk
1:20 AM
TioJaime: OK
TioJaime: commented
SixHertz: hehe
TioJaime: if you don't love it, i'll never contribute to the SHoP again
1:25 AM
SixHertz: Love it!
TioJaime: then rest assured I will be posting on the SHoP.
TioJaime: drunk.
1:30 AM
TioJaime: was I over the line calling her a "janky Filipina whore?"
TioJaime: nevermind that I wouldn't give a fuck eiher way
SixHertz: hahaha, there's the tiojaime I know
TioJaime: just giving the SixHertz what he wants

</update>