Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, March 06, 2006

DRY MOIST HUMP LOAF

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

I AM A BADASS BUDDING RADIOPHILE
Eastmost Peninsula is the Secret
You're on the air with KJIMMY

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 10:00 AM AND 11:00 AM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.
OK so it looks like Darian O'Toole has been fired? This is uncool, as I had my thirteen-and-a-half hour radio lineup working just the way I liked it.

And now with--
<news classification=breaking>
There's an HTML colorname "DodgerBlue"? That's the gayest thing since Gay came to Gayville. Enjoy the LawnGreen, which is the closest to Emerald I could find.

Heh. And fuck you, Brokeback Mount-me.
HOLY SHIT
Ok was googling blingo-ing "Turi Ryder" who was filling in last week and who this week isn't even mentioning that Darian will be back. She said something inflammatory about terrorists back in 1997 or so, and eventually found her way over to 710 KIRO in lovely Seattle.

Unimportant. I was at the KIRO page looking for more information, and instead found the following!!!

Better than Sarah and No Name.
Better than John London's Inferno.
Better than DON AND FREAKING MIKE.


Four words, and if you can understand them, I'll buy you a lapdance from one of Tio Jaime's favorite strippers.

Dry. Moist. Hump. Loaf.

Well, if the termination of Darian O'Toole can result in Jihad Jimmy being reunited with the Ron and Don Show, already I will have come out ahead.

</news>

OK. Darian's replacement keeps blathering on about the Oscars. And I don't give a flying fuck. If you got to this page either through googling, blingo-ing, or technorati-ing "Darian O'Toole", or even by clicking on one of my comments on a blog somewhere, hello and greetings. I'm just as scared and confused as you are. If you have any news, please use my corner of the SHoP to disseminate the news here.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

<update time=1754>
Found this post on Bay Area Radio Digest. It's gossip, just keep that in mind...

Darian's blog here... more to follow as I find it. TJ
</update>