Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's pasties

Was playing some MVP Baseball 2005 tonight. In xb0x0r baseball action...

Brett Tomko pitched the Giants to a 5-0 win over the Astros in Houston. Astros were held to 3 hits, and the Giants went ahead with a 5-run seventh inning. Mike Matheny hit a two-run homer to left-center to start the rally.

The Secretary called during the xb0x0r game to tell me that she wouldn't be able to go to the actual Giants game tomorrow. (G-men/Angels exhibition tomorrow night at AT&T park).

Shortly thereafter, an ex-GF returned my call from earlier today. I had won some tickets to a comedy show, but all of my friends were busy or sick. Eventually a cancellation made me limit the search to friends already located in the City. But she called back after 1) the show had started and 2) I had already decided to stay in and play baseball. We talked for a bit.

She mentioned, somewhat irately, that her little brother googled her full name and found my blog entry here.

That's a xanga province post, which has since been archived at Tio Jaime: Aleph One.

The mirror, which looks a lot nicer, is here.

I've changed her name, as she and her fancy-schmancy law degree say that my posting her actual name is slanderous and libelous. Whatevers! I'm not the one who named her boobs that! It was the name generator! I just reposted it for everybody's entertainment. And as such, I hope that her little brother was heartily entertained by reading about his sister's boobs.

Anycrap, as she is in my favor, I have complied with her request to take off her full name, lest somebody more important search for her and read about Bambi and Thumper.

She then asked that I not repost her real name when I blog about how she made me change the post. I guess I'll go ahead and do that too...

And the post title? At some point she offered that sage bit of advice to me. But WTF man, haven't I complied with enough of her requests already today? Oh that's right, Citizen SHoPpers, it's Covettin' Time!

Bonus for you. This one never made it to the ex-GF stage, but if you're a faithful Citizen SHoPper, you've probably been wondering what she looked like. (Keep clicking on her name post-by-post if you want to find the beginning.)

Didn't have a bgcolor of WHORECITY
Special thanks to SHoP Overlord SixHertz for fucking up my formatting yet again...

Fret not, Citizen SHoPpers! I ran this by the MiniTrue, and he gave me carte blanche to post this picture up at will. And post it I shall...

If she was crafty, she could've found the SHoP already. Tricia & Julie/Bambi & Thumper did...

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith