Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

So much tard control to do, but so little time...

Saw this article on my yahoo! News headlines... Democratic hawk urges Iraq pullout and the best two quotes are placed right next to each other for conservative blogging convenience. A sign I should post about it, perhaps?

excerpt from Democratic hawk urges Iraq pullout
Murtha, a defense hawk, decorated Vietnam War veteran and retired Marine colonel, responded with a reference to the draft deferments that kept Cheney out of Vietnam.

"I like guys who got five deferments and (have) never been there and send people to war, and then don't like to hear suggestions about what needs to be done," Murtha said.

Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid of Nevada accused the White House of "a weak, spineless display of politics at a time of war" with its campaign against its Iraq-policy critics.

Hmmph. First off, Colonel Murtha, that's what politicians do on either side of the aisle. Left, Right, Republican, or Degenerocrat. I'm guessing you've never dealt with a highway construction project-- does that mean you should never vote for transportation legislation? (A good, general argument, btw. There's a little bit of Mark N in all of us.)

Second, Senator Reid, our "weak, spineless display of politics at a time of war" really is only in response to the Degener-ocrats strong, resolved, and tactless display of politics at a time of war. Did you even think about what you were saying before you said it? Do any of you degener-ocrats think anymore before opening your mouths?

doo dee doo... [cough]fucksegues![/cough]

It's Big Game, Citizen SHoPper Golden Bears!!! The latest dust-up from the flagship campus on our rugged eastern foothills is a doozy! I've been tracking it from the Cal Patriot, who is run by yet another filipino conservative blogger. Heh.

Some student is pissed that an advisor called her a racial epithet off-campus at the apartment complex in which they both live. Now the degenerate affirmative action groups on campus are citing this as a hostile environment to underrepresented minorities.

I'd like to point out that I and LMHBrent and the Cal Patriot all are "underrepresented minorities" as Filipinos. What a crock of Leftist shit. And stop printing ballots in Tagalog already. We can all read english better than a lot of native-born Americans.

Anycrap, rarely will I call a Jihad on something/somebody...
PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

A practical application of guerilla Republicanism
Posse Up, Citizen SHoPpers

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 2:00 PM AND 3:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.
...but this time they're just asking for it. Go check out the Cal Patriot, or, because you're Lazy-Assed Citizen Temporary Associate Troll Engineer, just wait for me to post the relevant links for your convenience.

No, screw that! I'm not doing it this time! One of these days, Hillary's Thought Police are gonna come banging down my door, pull me off of a naked Keira Knightley, throw a coat on me and haul me away. And then how will you find these links?

I'm not posting the links. No way. Stop looking at me like that.

Aww shucks.

You know I can't say No to you guys...

On Racial Insults
Don't Give In
HateGate: Day 8 (Nice title, btw. Notice the "yay!"... is it a filipino thing, I wonder?)

BAMN-blog: http://uchostileclimate.blogspot.com/

What a shitty blog. And it spells out SHCUCS. How retarded. A little more thought could've yielded "Stop the Hostility-ness at the University of California Kovert Society" or something like that. Citizen SHoPpers, comment your suggestions below.

Anyway, that's not the Jihad I had in mind. Go troll this stupid BAMN blog. You wanna give these little shits a taste of the real world? You wanna introduce them to the unshielded politics of the non-Berkeley arena? Here's your chance.

Tell 'em Jihad Jimmy sent you.

I got us started... here's my comment before it likely gets removed..

my comment on this loser post
You Leftist Thought Policing Ignoramus. You definitely don't know a single thing about Free Speech. It starts with Free Thought. If somebody is unfortunate enough to get branded with your tag of "racist", that really is his/her own choice until the thought manifests itself in discriminatory action.

Thank you for taking yet another step towards destroying my alma mater.

Fun stuff, huh?

Go Bears, Beat Fuck the Cardinul

Jihad Jimmy
Commissioner, SHoP Department of Recreational Sport (Non-nude)