Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

kinda small... is it the enterprise bridge crew?

PREVIOUSLY ON THE SHoP...

It's the Internet Phenomenon, Stupid!
Old post I found saved as a draft but which I needed for a new post...
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
All your income are belong to us.
It's the Zoo, Stupid!

THE FOLLOWING TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 8:00 PM AND 10:00 PM.

EVENTS OCCUR IN REAL TIME.


I still have semblances of my glorious, nerd past. I was able to recognize tiny versions of Star Trek characters...

Mon-dee night chat
10/31/05, 8:14 PM
TioJ: hey nice photoshop job
8:15 PM
SixH: thanks, man. I figured out a cool function on photoshop
9:00 PM
SixH: yo [RACIAL INVECTIVE]!
TioJ: [SIMILAR RACIAL INVECTIVE]?
SixH: take a look at this new icon
TioJ: kinda small... is it the enterprise bridge crew?
SixH: http://whatistng.ytmnd.com/
SixH: from here
TioJ: i have small buddy icons, and also no animated gifs
TioJ: OMG that's the best one i've seen so far
9:05 PM
SixH: awesome isn't it?
TioJ: is that yours?
SixH: I'm not that good
TioJ: heh
SixH: and I don't have that time
TioJ: no

And yes, all this trouble for one lousy link to a funny YTMND.

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith