Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

GFY Tuesday: Michael Moore again.

what an assholeGFY GrandmaI sense about 10 more GFY days for Michael Moore. How neurotic can someone be to believe this guy? Anyone who seriously believes that a natural disaster is the fault of a single individual is a moron/conspiracy theorist/crack smoker. Whichever way you go, it doesn't hold water.

I wonder if Moor-on will touch on the Farrakhan-promoted belief that the Bush administration blew up the levees to kill black people.

I wonder if Moor-on will talk about the corrupt Louisiana government and local governments and the responsibility to their own people?

I wonder if Moor-on will explain that the federal government can't just send troops in and take over emergency actions?

I wonder if Moor-on will talk about how people have to take responsibility for themselves--that people will be governed only as much as they let themselves be governed?

Nope. It'll be conveeeeeniently glossed over.

I swear to God. It makes me want to rip about 150 million new assholes on the idiots in this country, and free the heads that are stuck up in there already.