Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Same California, Different Day...

Don't think for a second that we're upset about the special election yesterday. Go read any post from the past year, you'll see that we're at the same level of indignation and rage. Why is today any different? Because our LIbEral state voted down common sense initiatives?

BFD.

I wasn't surprised. Typical of Califorons to enthusiastically vote in a new Governor and then enthusiastically deprive him of the tools needed to accomplish real reform. I have just the lyrics for you...

California, here we come / Right back where we started from

Anyway, read on. Some good links here. Check them all out. And then comment to show comprehension. Shitantickers: copy-and-paste your favorite chickenhawk argument into the comments below!

you and your dad should join my Silicon Valley Militia once hillary gets elected
TioJ: go check out thomasgalvin.blogspot.com
TioJ: good post about san francisco and their imbalanced population
TioJ: you and your dad should join my Silicon Valley Militia once hillary gets elected
9:10 PM
SixH: LOL
TioJ: dude, i ain't kidding

Please take note, Citizen SHoPper: Comedic satire aside, I ain't.

He said that LIbErals are dangerous because of their belief that they are moral.
SixH: I'm reading the galvin opinion...very interesting
SixH: Michael savage said something interesting today...
SixH: I'm gonna try to recall it as best I can....
TioJ: did he talk about 13-year-old whores and [CENSORED]?
SixH: LOL, no, that was yesterday.
TioJ: LOL
TioJ: that's just sick man. how could two grown men talk about something as degenerate as that?
TioJ: well, outside of shitantics, i suppose
SixH: He said that LIbErals are dangerous because of their belief that they are moral.
SixH: When in fact, because they are the extreme opposite of Nazis, they are just as dangerous as they were.
SixH: He continued on to say: Don't laugh at France's problems, because we're next.
TioJ: i think we have time to laugh @ france
TioJ: there's always time to laugh @ france
SixH: Well, I'm gonna fuggin' laugh at France, and I hope they take San Franfreako next.
TioJ: and motherfuckers, i'm looting!
SixH: For all I care, the islamists can take prisoner all those freaks and torture them.
9:15 PM
SixH: And I hope the president drags his feet, or uses napalm to bomb the whole gd city.
TioJ: oh, my view from oakland is gonna be fucking sweet

We'll salvage our favorite strippers first...

Hopefully there'll be sufficient warning, I'll have a barbecue, and we can set off fireworks! If you all behave, Citizen SHoPper MwHCock will bring his turkey fryer!!!

aside from the fact that they were just following union voting guides?
SixH: http://vote2005.ss.ca.gov/Returns/prop/38.htm
SixH: nimrods voted exactly opposite of me...
SixH: except for 78
SixH: no for f*cking health care for illegals
SixH: if the dumbasses had voted for 78, they'd have at least gotten SOME funding.
TioJ: why would they vote down 78?
TioJ: aside from the fact that they were just following union voting guides?
SixH: because it's the alternative to 79, and supported by the drug companies

And now that I'm thinking about barbecue, it's hard to think of much else...

I'd put stickers around that said "SUCK A COCK, SAN FRANCISCO", but I think that'd just be encouraging them.
SixH: Do you ever get the urge to go downtown and yell, "YOU PEOPLE ARE GODDAM STUPID FUCKS!"??
TioJ: oh all the time
TioJ: oh sweet Christ, all the time
SixH: We should make stickers and stick them all over san francisco
9:20 PM
TioJ: i've been meaning to do that
SixH: "YOU PEOPLE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF HISTORY"
SixH: "SAN FRANCISCO BLOWS GOATS"
TioJ: i was just gonna put up "http://sixhertz.blogspot.com"
TioJ: oh i hope that shitantics freeway blogs SIXHERTZ IS A PUSSY
TioJ: that's gonna be an assload of hits, my friend
SixH: HAHAHAHA
SixH: That'd be great free advertising.
TioJ: any idiot can google "sixhertz"
TioJ: and find your page
SixH: I'd put stickers around that said "SUCK A COCK, SAN FRANCISCO", but I think that'd just be encouraging them.
TioJ: LOL
SixH: goddam hippie scum bastard whores.
TioJ: GO SUCK A COCK ON THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
TioJ: fuck it, i'll just loot when the Big One hits
TioJ: i'll be the guy with the gun
SixH: a visually pleasing city should not be infested with such rotten filth.
SixH: GODDAM SAN FRANCISCO!
TioJ: by visually pleasing, do you mean the Zoo?
SixH: GODDAM KTVU, KPIX, KGO, KRON!
SixH: BASTARD WHORE NEWS STATIONS
TioJ: i miss Stacey Hendler
TioJ: she was HAWT
SixH: http://a.abclocal.go.com/images/kgo/talent_stacey_hendler.jpg
SixH: she is hot?
TioJ: OK she was a few years ago
SixH: ok, I gotta get my laundry...
TioJ: and thanks for finding that pic...
TioJ: stay tuned to the SHoP...
TioJ: Fuck you very much, San Francisco!
9:25 PM
SixH: it's a mystery to me why people do business there.
TioJ: the zoo?
SixH: I mean, they gotta be one of the most hostile places for business.
TioJ: business, family
TioJ: they hate both of those
TioJ: it's only a matter of time before the City cannibalizes itself
TioJ: can't hardly wait

So much to do in the near future... Gotta organize the SCV Militia! Gotta start up a podcast! Gotta play Halo! Gotta get the stereo in my truck fixed!

I'll start small. Gonna shower up, play some GTA:SA.

all my love,
Tio Jaime