Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

And just in time for Thanksgiving Dinner, a big, steaming bowl of Degener-ocrat shit!

YUMMY!

Hope I didn't ruin your appetite. I was gonna post a picture of the scatological variety, but then realized that a healthy handful of the SHoP's hits came from my own browser. And I don't wanna look at that crap. Literally.

So instead of actual feces, the SHoP brings to you the next best thing! Degener-ocrats!

Senator says Bush needs to depoliticize Iraq debate

Holy Jesus. Again with these degenerate ignoramuses pointing out the Republican specks in our eyes while not seeing the democrud logs in theirs? What's wrong with you people? I pray to God this is some joke being orchestrated by the RNC and the VRWC. And for the last time, I want in!

The reason for this post is two-fold:

1) A big, giant, Golden Bear howdy to all those alums who have found this blog through calcafe, which is bound to be a huge waste of time, but more and more of my fellow alums have been signing up and then trying to get me to sign up. WTF. And as punishment? I will now send you all the conservative goodness which you've missed since you and I went to school together.

2) Your SHoP Overlords (and one Overlady) love pointing out when degener-ocrats have these helpful suggestions for Republicans. Does nobody outside the right-wing blogosphere see that their own advice is so much more effectively applied to their own political tactics? Sounds odd to ask it, but which party is more likely to subscribe to the the By Any Means Necessary mindset to achieve their political goals? It sure as fuck ain't mine.

all my love,
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith