Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tongue in cheek

Thank you Rosa Parks...in celebration of your outstanding life giving honor and integrity to the downtrodden people of color in this country, this post will celebrate that quiet dignity with a small sampling of modern black American music artistry!

Go on wit ya big ass! lemme see something
Tell ya little friend he can quit mean mugging
I'm lit and I don't care what no one thinks
But where the FUCK is the waitress at wit my drinks?!
My people outside and they can't get in
We gon' rush the back door and break em in
The owner already pissed cause we sorta late
But our time and our clothes gotta coordinate
Most girls lookin right some lookin a mess
That's why they spilling drinks all over ya dress
But Louie Vuitton bras all over your breasts
Got me wanting to put hickies all over ya chest-ahh
C'mon! we gon party tonight
Y'all use mouth to mouth bring the party to life
Don't be scurred, show another part of your life
The more drinks in your system the harder to fight!
-Ludacris

Ma showed up like "what's the hold up?"
Man know what get them wraps and roll up
I took a chick in the bathroom seeing what's poppin
You know what's on my mind, shirts off and panties dropping
Niggaz knocking on the door drunk, and silly
The girl said "can I be in yo video" I'm like "yeah!", "oh really?"
Now she naked strip teasing, me I'm just cheesing
She gave me a reason to be a damn heathen
Handled that, told ol' G, bring tha camera
Then I thought about, no footage while I ram her
Walked out the bathroom smiling, cats still whiling
Sharing the next room wit some girls lookin like they from an island

Turning in the grave, already?
Stop, drop, KABOOM!, baby rub on ya nipples
Some call me Ludacris, some call me Mr. Wiggles
Far from little, make ya mammary glands giggle
Got 'em under control, the bowl of tender biddles
Doc-tor giggles, I can't stop until it tickles
Just play a little "D" and I'll make ya mouth dribble
Bits and Kibbles, got 'em all after the pickle
I swing it like a bat, but these balls are not whiffle
Hit 'em in triples, wit no strikes, stripes, or whistles
I ain't felt this good, since my wood lived off a thistle
Sippin' some ripple, I got quarters, dimes, and nickels
For shizzle dizzle, I'm on a track with the Big Snoop Dizzle
Let the Henny trickle, down the beat, wit a ghetto tempo
I done blazed the instrumental, laid it plain and simple
Getting brain in the rental, I done did it again
My eyes chinky, I'm wit Chingy, at the Holidae Inn

-Chingy and Snoop Dog
Feel proud that your work and the work of great black civil rights leaders have gone so far in advancing the cause of minorities and women everywhere! Fo' sho'!