Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's the LinkDump-osphere, Stupid!

On open letter to the Democrats
I love these. One of these days, I'm gonna post a link to the Peggy Noonan article which may even be titled something very similar. Got a hard copy of the Noonan article (from opinionjournal.com?) from my hot, gun-toting, butterface neighbor. And no, she doesn't read the SHoP.

http://gorillamask.net/rooffall.shtml
Oh this is great. I hate skateboarders. And bikers. And pedestrians. And California drivers.

Yearbook joke most likely to offend
Am I supposed to feel sorry for this kid? Because I don't. And don't get your panties in a bunch with that "not all muslims are exploda-muslims" boolsheet. The minute that jungle Filipinos stop eating dogs is the minute the "tio jaime eats dogs" joke ceases to be funny.

No I take that back. That joke's always gonna be goddam funny.

On a related note, please to be visiting our Cal-Stanfurd Big Game tailgate party! MwHCock will be deep-frying a turkey, and Filipino SHoP Overlords Tio Jaime and LMHBrent will have a Dog-B-Que! Special Guest: Michelle Malkin!

Georgia! Then Tio Jaime's pup, is now fullgrown
and lives w/Tio Jaime's sister in LA

click to enlarge in new window

Heh. I'm just kidding. I don't think LMHBrent is gonna be able to make it up for Big Game this year. He's down in LA. Right next to disneyland, I think...

Go Bears, Beat the Cardinul,
Tio Jaime
Commissioner, SHoP Department of Recreational Sport (Non-nude)