Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Saturday, June 25, 2005

the SHoP recommends...

Figured I'd visit sites on SixH's blogroll other than the three or four that I visit daily... Here's what I found

I like the packing foam idea

An embedded reporter in Iraq...
Iraq the Model is a nice, succinct site, check it out

Islam - Peace and Tolerance?
like Tio Jaime has said before, I'll respect Islam when it can demonstrate that it is a viable, integratable facet of modern Western Civilization

Gun-Free Zones: The Most Dangerous Places in America
was driving through Union City and Hayward, and it turns out that like Berkeley, Hayward is another of those mentally self-masturbating "Nuclear-free Zones". Whoo.

Pregnancy, Herpes, AIDS and the Dropout Rate in High School
Stupid Democruds. Trying to legislate against HS cheerleaders? While SixH will typically support this tyranny in his unending litany of complaints about "prostitots", I'd like to point out that legislation like this will only end up lowering the quality of undergrads at Arizona State (where I'm told a majority of american HS cheerleaders go for higher education). Why should I as an Angry Red Male give an eff about ASU? Well, as my alma mater is in the Pac-10, ASU co-eds make their way to Cal-ASU games ooh yeah.

Oh, and as an aside, "Cal" and "Berkeley" and "University of California" and "UC Berkeley"?? All the same school. Yes, the newfound football powerhouse is also the home of one of the ball-bustingest engineering programs in the world.


that's all for now,
Jihad Jimmy, Mininster of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith

ps- hey, check out Tio Jaime Nation's new provincial headquarters at http://tjalephone.blogspot.com. Also, check out the farewell from the American Embassy at the Xanga Province