Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

HFS what timing!

The start of the second week of Tio Jaime Unemployment-palooza 2K5 starts off with most glorious, glorious news!

DON AND MIKE NOW STREAMING LIVE OVER THE INTERNET(S) AT WJFK.COM!!!

In under 20 minutes, oh yes you heard that right dear SHoPpers, we will all be able to listen to D&M despite being deprived of their syndication because we live in either San Diego, Los Angeles, Phildelphia, or Chicago!!! (any SHoPpers in NYC as well)

Their show is affectionately self-referred to as a "regional coast-to-coast show" and this rings all-too-true. They aren't in any major radio markets, but instead confine themselves to Washington DC and Baltimore, Tampa, Sacramento... smaller markets like that. No LA, NY or Chicago. Shit, why am i wasting time trying to explain this to you? just go to their website and read all about it.

But this is particularly important to your Tio Jaime if only because the radios in my apartment in lovely oakland, CA don't get the signal from Excremento's KHTK. This means that in order to listen to my favorite radio show, I must sit in my truck on the street. Which I haven't done since I was trying to find employment. So despite my newfound treasure trove of free time from 12-4 pacific, I had listened to almost no D&M over the last week. This will change, my friends, oh yes, oh yes.

And you should listen too. That's the point of all this. If you ignore everything else I have to say, fine. Go stick the rest of my advice in your toilet tank, no hard feelings. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LISTEN TO THIS SHOW AND SO MANY TIO JAIME MYSTERIES WILL BE UNLOCKED...

Here's an incentive: be the first to tell me what song they play on the opening, and i'll buy you a SHoP bumpersticker. Shit, I hope I can get the feed and listen for myself

you have less than 7 minutes

Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith