Subscribe

Comment Feed (RSS)

Monday, June 06, 2005

I wish our bandwidth got knocked out every once in a while...

Is it really plagiarism if you're ganking it from yourself? And for those of you who will claim that I'm an entertainer trying to recycle my own material for a dull-witted audience, I'd like to present you and you alone with another Jimmy-classic:
Bite Me!
So to refresh your memories, one Fri-dee i took a lot of quizzes but was kinda pissed to find that the Republican Quiz was out of bandwidth. Tried it again just now, on a whim... and it worked! My results are pasted (far) below. The following segment was posted originally at your very own SHoP

[plagiarism]


BANZAI!PLACE BETS NOW!BANZAI!
PLACE BETS NOW

What will Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith score on the Republican Quiz?

a) 91% - 100%
b) 81% - 90%
c) 71% - 80%
d) 61% - 70%
e) 60% and below

BETTING ENDS
BANZAI!PLACE BETS NOW!BANZAI!

Let's try this again, shall we? digging back into CTG's archives, here's a good republican quiz...[/plagiarism]

I am:
77%
Republican.
"To you, Fox News really is 'Fair and Balanced'."
WTF?

Are You A Republican?


WHAT IS THIS MICKEY MOUSE SHIT?!?

Looks like all two of you who picked "C" are the Big Winners. Yay. Well OK and this leads me to my first beef with these stupid quizzes. People who write these cutesy quizzes don't put too much thought into true, bona fide conservatism. This is why i don't score all nineties-tastic on these quizzes. (Weird shit! I ended that post w/the same ending as this post!) And really what with stupid questions that aren't meant to gauge Republicanism but instead meant to make you giggle like a schoolgirl, who would score in the 90s but somebody who wasn't taking it seriously.

This pretty much means that you serious, true Republicans are now supposed to take the test, score in the 90s and rub my face in it. I'm setting myself up for your enjoyment, I hope you appreciate this.

The jokes stop here.
Jihad Jimmy, Minister of War Crimes and Chief Defender of the Faith